Audio Notice Board Service
Audio Notice Board Service is a Value-Added service provided by Nepal Telecom. The subscriber can record their notice or information to their Notice Board number by using Nepal Telecoms Mobile/ Landline /CDMA/ VSAT telephone. If any mobile/landline/CDMA, VSAT number calls to the notice board number recorded notices or information is played. The recorded notices/information can be easily edited or deleted as required by the subscriber.
- Free Registration Charge
- No need to add new equipment at customer's premises.
- Anyone with landline or without landline can take service.
- Notice board owners can record/edit/delete his/her notice board message by themselves.
- Notices is password protected so that nobody can edit/play with the uploaded messages apart from the owner.
- Message duration for notice can vary from 1-3 minutes.
Who can use Notice Board Service?
- Schools/Colleges for General and Emergency notices
- Business organizations for Product Information, Ads, etc.
- Metrology Department for weather updates
- Travel Agencies for Travel information
- Airline offices for Flight information and updates
- Traffic Police Office for Traffic updates
- Money Exchanges Centers and Banks for Forex rates
- FM radios/TV stations for Program schedules
- News Agencies for Breaking News
- Astrologers for Horoscopes
- Film Halls for recent updates
- Education Related Consultancies for related information.
- Hospitals, Policlinics for their services.
Documents required for Notice Board Service?
1. To subscribe Audio Notice Board Service, subscribers need to fill up a form and FAX it to 01-4227777 or email the request letter with necessary document to the email mentioned below.
2. A copy of PAN and office registration letter is to be attached along with this form.
DIALLING PATTERN FOR RECORDING AND LISTENING TO NOTICE BOARD MESSAGES
To record audio notice in notice board use Nepal Telecom’s GSM or CDMA /Fixed Phones
- Dial 1610 - Area Code - Telephone Number subscribed for Audio Notice Board Service For Example:-Dial 1610-01 – 4241XXX
- Input your 6-digit password as requested while filling the form for Notice Board service
- Follow the IVR instruction.
Dial noticeboard number as provided by Nepal Telecom to listen to the recorded voice as notice
Dial -> 1618 - area code - Telephone number
Dial -> 1618 - 01 – 4241XXX
The access code 1618 can be dialed from all NT network (PSTN, CDMA, GSM, VSAT and Payphones) throughout the Country
Notice Board Tariff Rate:
||No Security Deposit
|Contact office for this service
||Nepal Telecom Sundhra
For any technical support, please contact us
Kathmandu Regional Directorate Intelligent Network (IN) Section
Call: 977-1-4220930, Toll Free Number: 16601122333