Nepal Telecom introduced SIP phone (Session Initial Protocol) with its brand name NT EasyPhone. Using NT EasyPhone subscriber can make voice calls from their mobile having broadband internet connection.
Q. How to get the EasyPhone?
To get the EasyPhone, Subscriber needs to go Nepal Telecom Sundhara Counter. For registration EasyPhone form is to be filled on payment of Nrs. 50/-, EasyPhone account information will be provided to the subscribers from the Counter (account number/SIP number, Username and password).
• Out of Nrs. 50/-, Nrs. 5/- is registration charge; Nrs. 0.9 (or 90 Paisa) is ownership charge and remaining Nrs. 44.1/- is talk time value (including Tax and Vat).
Q. What are the documents required for EasyPhone service?
• Copy of citizenship and passport size photo are
Q. How to start the SIP Call?
• First download and install the NT EasyPhone software application from android and iOS
• After downloading SIP app, open the NT EasyPhone application, input the account number/SIP number (which is provided from Nepal Telecom) in Username and password for login. Now, you can make a call using a dialer.
Q. What is the dialing pattern?
• To make call: Dial County code + Area Code + telephone no. (International or National Call)
• Example: 91136XXXXXXXXXX, 97798510XXXXX, 977604XXXXX, 9771422XXXX
Q. How to recharge EasyPhone account?
EasyPhone accounts can be recharged using NT Recharge Card
1. By dialing 1412 from GSM/CDMA/PSTN/VSAT and press 5 for SIP recharge and follow the IVR instruction.
2. Through web portal http://webrecharge.ntc.net.np/
Q. How to check the balance/Validity period of EasyPhone?
The balance/Validity period can be checked by accessing Easy Call Service Self Care web portal. http://fin.ntc.net.np/tellin/ppt_usr_index.jsp for account management such as Balance Query, validity query, account recharge and changing outgoing PIN and web PIN. This web portal supports Internet Explorer 7 and below only or one can use IE Tester.
Application Name: IE Tester (Version : 0.5.4)
Step 1. Install the app
Step 2. Paste the appropriate web address in IE 7
( http://fin.ntc.net.np/tellin/ppt_usr_index.jsp )
Step 3. Login to see the detail
Note: We could not logout form the portal,there is some error so just close
the tab once done.
|Registration Charge||NRs. 50.00|
|Security Deposit||Not Required|
|Rate of Outgoing call to Nepal (Landline, Mobile, CDMA, VSAT)||NRs. 3 / Min
Dialing Pattern – 97715224XXX, 9779851021XXX
|Call rates ISD & taxes||https://www.ntc.net.np/pages/view/ip-call-tariff|
|Rental Charge||No Rental Charge (Prepaid Service)|
|Contact office for this service||Nepal Telecom Sundhra|