NAMSTE CREDIT service is intended to provide service continuation even if Nepal Telecom mobile customer is having low balance or is out of balance. Currently Nepal Telecom Prepaid customers will be provided CREDIT facility to continue their important communication through Voice, Data or SMS. There is no any extra charge associated with this service.
If you are using Nepal Telecom SIM for at least 3 months and if you are a loyal customer of Nepal Telecom, the service will be automatically activated.Please make sure you are using Nepal Telecom SIM/RUIM frequently as the more Nepal Telecom's mobile service you use, the more credit limit you get.
"Please stay connected to NT network for maximum benefit from this service"
• NO CALL DROP, NO EXTRA CHARGES.
• Subscribers only incur debt based on their used credit.
• Payment of debt shall be taken from next top-up.
• Partial recovery in cases where top-up is less than total debt. Threshold is at 60%
• SMS shortcode of Namaste credit is 1477
Q1. How to activateNamaste Credit?
• There is nothing to do from user end to activate this service. This is auto activated service. To enjoy the credit facility please make sure you are using Nepal Telecom SIM/RUIM frequently as the more Nepal Telecom's mobile service you use, the more credit limit you get.
Q2. Is there any additional cost or service charge for the use of this service?
It is totallyFREE.On next top up you just need to pay how much credit you used. Nothing extra !!
Q3. How can I know that I am activated to use NAMSTE CREDIT facility?
• Please type STATUS and send SMS to 1477 to know your status.
Q4. How can I deactivate the service?
If you are already activated but don't want to use the Namaste Credit facility even if it has no extra charge, please type STOP and send SMS to 1477. The service will deduct the credit limit and send you a confirmation message.
Q5. How can I reactivate NAMASTE CREDIT service?
If you again want to use NAMASTE CREDIT facility please type STATUS and send SMS to 1477.
Q6. How do I know my maximum Credit Limit?
• Please type STATUS and send SMS to 1477 while you are using Namaste Credit. You will get available balance and the amount of debt. The sum of available balance and amount of debt is the maximum Credit Limit.
• The amount of Namaste Credit is determined by how loyal you are to Nepal Telecom i.e. how frequently you use Nepal Telecom mobile service and how long you are connected to NT network.
Q7. How do I know my remaining Credit Balance?
• Please type STATUS and send SMS to 1477
Q8. How do I know my credit debt which I had used?
• Please type STATUS and send SMS to 1477
Q9. How long is this service available?
• It doesn't have validity.
Q10. Is this only for 4G users?
• No. It is for all Nepal Telecom prepaid users (GSM and CDMA).
Q11. Why did I receive a message indicating that I have a credit line?
• If you received the following message, it means that you have just been selected for Namaste Credit:
"Congratulations, now you have Rs X.XX credit of NAMASTE CREDIT. No calldrop and no service charge, enjoy!"
• Therefore, you have Rs X.XX to use after you exhausted the available balance in your mobile.
Q12. Why did I receive a message reporting a charge due to "NAMASTE CREDIT"?
• If you have received the following message:
"We have deducted Rs XX.XX from your main balance against NAMASTE CREDIT"
• It means you have unpaid Namaste Credit and which the service has recovered from the topped-up amount.
Q13. For what purpose the credit can be used?
• Namaste Credit can be used for calls, SMS and Data use.
Q14. Can I transfer my credit to someone else?
• Namaste Credit cannot be transferred.
Q15. Why is my credit limit different from my friend/another subscriber?
• Each user is assigned a credit value based on their loyalty to Nepal Telecom. The more you use Nepal Telecom mobile service, the more credit you get.
Q16. Why don't I have credit, but my friend/another subscriber has credit?
• Namaste credit service is rolled out to all the Nepal Telecom's prepaid subscribers phage- wise. It will be available to you very soon. Please stay connected to NT network.
Q17. How can I increase my credit limit?
• To increase the credit limit, you have to increase your loyalty to Nepal Telecom, which means you have to use more of Nepal Telecom mobile services.